Friday 30 October 2015

Music director Vivek Kar goes Oscar

Displaying vivek kar.jpgVivek Kar's upcoming movie "Care of Footpath 2" made lateral entry to the Oscars. The music of the movie has also been added in the chart. "this is really an emotional moment for me and my family. I don't know what happens next but for this moment I really want to thank God and my close ones who have been there for me in my good and bad days. Its really honour to work with Bollywood's top lyrics writer Kumaar who has been more than my mentor. I also want to thank Pritam Da my inspiration and his blessings all time and my entire team." The premier of the movie will be in Los Angeles next month with other Hollywood movies. "I cant express in words the experience to work with Guinness world record holder worlds youngest director S Kishan. He is too genius at this age."

No comments:

Post a Comment