Wednesday 13 July 2016

Rishank tiwari : I AM A RELIGIOUS PERSON AND ACTING IS MY RELIGION


Small town boy Rishank Tiwari, who hails from Saugor hills- the heart of India Madhya Pradesh rose to recognition when he won the Mr. Madhya Pradesh title in 2009. It was all on his merit quite like his journey to Bollywood with movie Love Ke Funday produced by lyricist Faaiz Anwar and Prem Prakash Gupta of FRV Big Business Entertainment Pvt Ltd and Prem Motion Movies. 

 Ask him what got him to mark his foray in the film industry and he says,”I have a big loving family and with a big family come big expectations. While different members of my family wanted to see me in different professions, I could only choose to become one of them.  However, becoming an actor was the only way I could role play everything that my family wanted me to. This was where my love for becoming an actor began. Being a religious person, I started following my passion religiously!  So, acting became my reason for living, it became my religion”.

 So how did Love Ke Funday happen? "I've done theatre for three and a half years. But like any other upcoming actor, I had to audition for the role. I’m glad that my filmmakers acknowledged my talent and gave me a break. This is an exciting new beginning for me. I hope as my learning graph in the industry goes up, the entire film industry will accept this 'small town boy' wholeheartedly" exclaims Rishank.

 Debuting in a film is one thing and starring with two actresses- Ritika Gulati and Samiksha bhatnagar in the first film itself is another. Laughing off on his situation Rishank says, "It was indeed very difficult. Acting is all about drawing inspiration from real life experiences but in the movie I'm shown to be a married guy who has a relationship with another girl outside of marriage! None of this has happened to me which made it difficult to essay but all's well that end's well."


No comments:

Post a Comment